Australia’s student visa requirements for Nepal
Australia’s student visa requirements for Nepal. The Australian government offers overseas students the option to study in Australia, but you must first secure a student visa before you can begin your studies.
Type of Visa Need
The Australian Government’s Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) website (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder/study) has further information on each type of visa.
Easy Apply Australia Visa through Online
To prepare and submit your student visa application, you must first create an account on DIBP’s online application system, ImmiAccount (https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/applying-online-or-on-paper/online). Once you have filed your visa, one may follow its status with ImmiAccount.
Your citizenship and the course you’re pursuing will determine the data you’ll need for your visa application. You will require:
- Enrollment documentation (your Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Details about your health insurance (Overseas Student Health Cover) coverage
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) declaration
- Evidence of your English proficiency (your counsellor can book your place in the IELTS test)
- Purpose statement
- Financial capability evidence (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
- A current passport
- The cost of your visa application
- Documents pertaining to academics and job experience
If you are under the age of 18, you will be required to produce extra documentation, such as parental approval.
* Please see your counselor for a complete visa application checklist.
You must submit your application no later than six weeks before the commencement of your course and no early than 12 weeks.
The Australian Government will provide your application a unique Transaction Reference Number (TRN). You may check the progress of your application online (https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/).
What after getting Visa?
- Once you get your visa, there are a few things you must do to keep it valid.
- Maintain good course progress and attendance while remaining enrolled.
- Provide your Australian address to your university or institution so that they may reach you (and remember to notify them if you relocate).
- Continue to be financially self-sufficient while in Australia.
- Don’t violate the employment requirements of your visa.
If your qualification level changes, you must apply for a new student visa.
Your counselor will be able to assist you through the student visa application procedure as well as the appropriate information on the Australian government’s website. They can assist you in preparing the appropriate documentation for submission and your visa interview.
You might also be interested in : Jobs that will get PR in Australia