The BBA (Hons) Business and Management degree is multidisciplinary in nature and can lead to many possible career options, whether in private business or in the public sector. Our BBA course provides a holistic view of business management while aiming to help students develop detailed knowledge of the latest business and management practices. The course’s participative and interactive teaching and learning methodologies will enlighten students with practical competencies necessary for achieving business success. Here are Top BBA Colleges of Nepal.
There are currently 17 different programs of BBA in Nepal.
Universities in Nepal like Tribhuvan University, Pokhara University and Kathmandu University have been offering BBA courses. University of US, UK, Malaysia, Thailand, India have also been providing BBA courses in Nepal through their respective affiliated colleges.
This ranking was done among those colleges which are offering BBA programs in Nepal either via National or International Affiliation. Among participating colleges, Kathmandu College of Management (KCM) an affiliated school of SIAM University, Thailand stood as the best BBA institution of Nepal.
This ranking was done by New Business Age pvt ltd which runs monthly business magazine “New Business Age” and daily business magazine “Abhiyan National Daily”.
- Age of College (Based on year of programme commencement)
- VMO statement and its Internalization/Practices
- Academic Publications (Journal/research activities through various media)
- Job Placement Opportunities/Student Skill Assessment
- Exposure to Real Life Business through Visits/Guest Lectures/Internship
- Business Incubation/Skill Development Programmer (Number of programmes)
- Student Initiated Learning and Development Activities
- Graduate Achievements (Employment, business and further study)
- College Brand Image/Reputation (Jury Judgement)
- Infrastructure (Building and logistics)
- Quality of Faculties (Full-time faculty)